Just a few pulls of the trigger should be enough to eliminate odors.
Odor Neutralizer is available in a variety of scents.
- Turn the spray nozzle to the mist setting.
- Lightly mist Adam’s Odor Neutralizer onto carpeted and fabric areas. Do not soak. Allow to air dry.
- Make sure to spray under seats and in the trunk, too!
- For any over-spray onto plastic panels or trim pieces, wipe away excess residue with an Adam’s Edgeless Utility Towel.
PRO-TIP: You can use Adam’s Odor Neutralizer to eliminate unwanted odors out of the vehicle’s HVAC system on an as-needed basis:
- With the engine running and the vehicle parked in a ventilated area, turn on the A/C to a cold setting and a high fan speed to turn on the compressor.
- Set HVAC controls to upper/dash vents only, then turn on Recirculation.
- Mist 3-4 sprays underneath the dashboard at the re-circulation intake vent. This is typically located at the passenger side foot area below the glove box.
- Adam’s Odor Neutralizer will travel through the HVAC system and exit through the dashboard vents.
WARNING: Adam’s Odor Neutralizer may cause spotting on delicate materials. Do not use this product on suede or Alcantara surfaces. Test in a small, inconspicuous area first for leather surfaces, wipe away excess residue with an Adam’s Edgeless Utility Towel. This product is not intended to clean door panels, dashboards, and other plastic surfaces – use our Interior Detailer, Leather & Interior Cleaner, and Leather Conditioner instead.