Our formula prevents spotting and enhances wax or sealant protection in between full details. Use with Adam’s Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun for best results.
- Pour 1-2 oz. of Adam’s Wash & Wax directly onto the Adam’s Wash Pad.
- Spray hose directly into Wash Pad to disperse soap and create suds. Fill bucket 2/3 full with water.
- Rinse vehicle with hose, wash top to bottom following the Two Bucket Method outlined in our Videos and Handbook, then rinse again.
- To ease drying and enhance gloss, spray a fine mist of Adam’s Detail Spray onto the wet vehicle.
- Dry vehicle with an Adam’s Great White Microfiber Drying Towel.
Adam’s Foam Gun or Foam Cannon:
- Fill Adam’s Foam Cannon or Adam’s Foam Gun canister nearly full with water.
- Pour 3-4 oz. of Adam’s Wash & Wax into canister.
- Screw sprayer lid back onto canister, shake well.
- Attach canister and sprayer to nozzle or pressure washer.
- Squeeze handle to spray tons of suds onto your vehicle.
WARNING: Use Adam’s Two Bucket Wash Method with Grit Guards to minimize wash-induced damage. Watch our video for an explanation of Two Bucket Washing.