Adam’s Snub Nose Pressure Washer Attachment
Eliminate the long wand on your current pressure washer for more convenient washing.
*Different fittings may be necessary for your pressure washer, sold separately. Fits pressure washers with 3/8″ female quick connect end.
All Stainless Steel Internal Components
All Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects
Stainless Steel Swivel
High pressure male-end for standard high pressure hoses
Max – 4,000 PSI
Max – 12 GPM
Max – 320° F
The Adam’s Pressure Washer Spray Gun attachment fits any pressure washer with a 3/8″ quick disconnect fitting. This Snub Nose Pressure Washer Attachment is not compatible with all pressure washers – some additional hardware may be necessary for your specific brand of pressure washer, sold separately.
Most pressure washers have a typical wand style attachment, but that restricts you from getting into hard to reach areas. This product combines the proximity of your hand with the same power you’re used to with your current pressure washer. Made from components in Italy and hand-assembled in the USA by MTM, this product features all stainless working components and a comfortable linear pull trigger.
1. Ensure water is off before disconnecting your current pressure washer grip.
2. Pull the quick disconnect sleeve back and pull the current pressure washer grip out of the high pressure hose. (Different fittings may be necessary depending on your pressure washer application.)
3. Replace with Adam’s Snub Nose Grip and ensure the sleeve is properly connected.
4. Turn on water source before starting pressure washer usage.
5. Pull trigger to start your wash!