Our Odor Bomb removes odors caused by bacteria, chemicals, cigars, cigarettes, food, gasoline, mildew, mold, paint, pets, smoke, spoiled milk, vomit, and more. This product is safe, non-toxic, and will degrade into a saltwater solution; however, it is an irritant, so there should be no persons or pets in the vehicle while the Odor Bomb is activated and in use. All components are 100% biodegradable, eco-friendly, and made in the USA.
Adam’s all new bamboo-activated charcoal odor bag is the easiest way to keep out the odors and moisture found beneath what eyes can see. Sealed in a durable linen and filled with bamboo-activated charcoal, these bags are safe to use on any material or surface. The key to this product is in the bag, where hundreds of charcoal beads soak up odors and moisture, and function as a sponge while removing impurities from the air around it! While at work on the floor of your car or truck, these bags use the air flowing through it and act as a filter for any unwanted particles in the air! Contains no fragrance or chemicals. Non-toxic.
Read all instructions before using! To guarantee success, follow all directions exactly as indicated:
- Place vehicle out of direct sunlight (i.e. Carport or garage) – sunlight/UV rays weaken the Chlorine Dioxide strength.
- Open container and remove all contents.
- Read all information on packet, then open packet at notch edge – carefully to not damage content inside. Remove the pouch from inside and discard desiccant.
- Take the pouch and shake thoroughly to help loosen and mix ingredients. Then place pouch back in the container provided.
- Place container inside vehicle in a cup holder or on a stable flat surface on top of lid provided. Do not put directly onto carpet. Do not apply when carpet is wet.
- Using measuring cup provided, add one full measuring cup of warm tap water over pouch to activate. Do not put lid back on container until treatment is over and product is ready to be discarded.
- Close all doors and windows and lock vehicle to prevent others from entering vehicle while the product is working. This product is nontoxic; however, it is an irritant, so there should be no persons or pets in the vehicle while the Odor Bomb is activated and in use.
- Leave the Odor Bomb working for 4-24 hours depending on severity of odor.
- At end of treatment, open all doors for ventilation, and place lid back on the Adam’s Odor Bomb container. Dispose in an outdoor waste container.
- Allow vehicle to ventilate for 20 minutes before entering.
WARNING: Make sure to place lid on container before removing from vehicle to avoid spilling any excess liquids, as this may bleach some surfaces it contacts.