Eco Wheel Cleaner contains EPA approved ingredients from Safer Choice that are Direct Release to the Environment safe! This formulation can be used full strength or diluted down to conserve chemical usage. Many wheel cleaners are designed to target brake dust and metallic contamination at the source. Although effective, those products clean so much in fact that they have a tendency to mistake your finish for a particle of brake dust, resulting in increased chances of staining! Adam’s Eco Wheel Cleaner is safe on any wheel finish and effectively removes contamination with the hassle.
Eco Wheel Cleaner contains no iron activator, which is the main culprit for staining wheels when used incorrectly. Naturally derived surfactants in this formula generate high-foaming, as well as high-wetting and detergent properties, that are safe for the wheel, tire, brake components, and the environment. Best of all, Eco Wheel Cleaner doesn’t have the pungent and lingering chemical smell associated with most other wheel cleaners – no more smelly hands after a wheel cleaning session, as you enjoy a pleasant citrus scent instead!
Adam’s Eco Wheel Cleaner pairs excellent with all of our wheel cleaning tools, including the Adam’s Microfiber Wheel Wash Mitt, Adam’s Short Wheel Brush, Adam’s Wheel Woolie, Adam’s Turbo Stick, and Adam’s Trim & Lug Nut Brush.
- Clean one wheel at a time. Rinse wheel with a powerful blast from hose.
- Spray the wheel surface liberally with Adam’s Eco Wheel Cleaner.
- After the cleaner is applied to the wheel, agitate with Adam’s Wheel Brush or Adam’s Microfiber Wheel Wash Mitt. Be sure to use an Adam’s Wheel Woolie or Turbo Stick on the inside barrel of the wheel, too.
- Rinse wheel and brushes thoroughly after cleaning each wheel. Do not let Adam’s Eco Wheel Cleaner fully dry onto any surface of the wheel or brake components.
- Dry wheels with Adam’s Master Blaster Revolution, Adam’s Blaster Sidekick, or a microfiber drying towel; preferably dedicated to wheels only.
WARNING: Only clean wheels when they are cool to the touch. If you are using this product for the first time, make sure to test in an inconspicuous area first to ensure no unusual reactions or results occur.